|Full Body Spray||20€||20min|
|Half Body Spray||15€||15min|
For those that want the constant glow between spray tans be sure to try out our range of Lauren’s Way products for home use, on sale in the salon.
By correctly preparing for your spray tan you will get longer lasting results from your spray tan or application, which will keep that gorgeous bronzed and flawless result for up to 10 days. Follow the below tips to achieve just that.
- Ensure you have obtained a patch test at least 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- Do not use any other self tanning products 1 week prior to application, except instant for those that like to have a constant glow.
- Wax, shave and exfoliate at least 24 hours prior to treatment.
- On the day of your LW Tan treatment DO NOT wear any beauty products, oils or lotions.
- Wear dark loose clothing and sandals or flip flops.
AFTER YOUR SPRAY TAN
Immediately after your spray tan:
- Wear loose clothing.
- Keep skin completely dry, avoid water contact or activities that make you perspire.
- Do not apply any products over the developing tan.
- Allow tan to develop for a minimum of 8 hours.
AFTER TAN HAS DEVELOPED
- Rinse off remaining colour guide with water. Once the water runs clear gently wash with mild soap.
- Avoid products that contain alpha hydroxy acids (AHA’s) as they can strip the colour.
- Avoid swimming pools as chlorine can fade your tan.
- Maintain your tan with plenty of oil free moisturisers.
Check out our fabulous LW TAN Body Polish and Tan Enhancing Moisturiser which are great products to help ensure your skin is well prepped and your tan is long lasting.