Skin Tag Removal
WHAT ARE SKIN TAGS?
- Skin tags are a common skin condition resembling a small piece of soft, hanging skin.
- Derived from skin cells and composed of loose fibrous tissue they can present as either single or multiple.
- Their often hyper-pigmented colour makes them more obvious and although they are harmless they can be irritating and cosmetically unattractive.
- They are found on perfectly healthy people and are not directly associated with any other major medical conditions although heredity also has its part to play.
- Some people are more susceptible to skin tags; they are most common in older people, they can appear in pregnancy and individuals with diabetes.
- most frequently found on the neck where friction from necklaces, collars and scarves are to blame or under the arms where friction from arms rubbing and seams from clothes are the initiating factor.
- Skin tags become particularly irritating when they develop in sensitive areas such as under the breasts, near the groin, the genitalia or around the eye, even presenting between eyelashes and affecting vision.
SKIN TAGS CAN BE PERMANENTLY REMOVED WITH DIATHERMY ELECTROLYSIS
- Electrolysis is a quick, easy and effective method of skin tag removal and is safe to use in all areas – even between eyelashes.
- Electrolysis results in immediate removal of the tag and can take only seconds depending on tag size.
Prices Start from €40.00